Yes, I know what you're all thinking. You're thinking, "Gosh, Robin, with all that cardio you're doing, you must look like an Olsen twin!! When will you start modeling for Shape magazine?" Yeah, not so much.
I have stayed exactly the same weight since starting this class. As it turns out, I am good at EITHER eating well OR exercising. Never both at the same time. So all those calories I'm burning off are basically being replaced by sports bar nachos, March Madness beer, and Papa Johns. My bad.
Right now though, seven weeks into this class, the exercise part is sort of on autopilot. So, I decided to try to nail down the "eating well" part.
So far so good...I bought a cute new bag to take my lunch to work in (the bag is key, of course) and I've actually eaten my little Lean Cuisine in my office the past two days, instead of going to lunch with friends. Less fun, but probably better for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Does the bag have chickens and eggs and spatulas on it?
You know.. Like paper towels that have a post modernist drawing of celery and then underneath it in cursive it says "celery"
If youre trying to carry your Dannon drinkable yogurt and baked Lays in anything other than a bag with chickens or celery on it then youre just skating on thin ice.
:P
-El macho
No, but thank you for your inquiry. The bag is actually a cute robin's egg blue color (Pacific, on the website), and leather. No chickens. No celery.
Available for your viewing pleasure at: http://www.wilsonsleather.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1919250&cp=1855606.2018686&page=2&doVSearch=no&pageBucket=0&parentPage=family
Post a Comment