A couple of newleyweds figuring things out in the Big D.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Happy Birthday!!!
So I have it on good authority that there is a certain reader having her b-day today. Hope you have a fantastic and relaxing day! Oh, and don't believe Dave when he says a birthday spanking is traditional.
5 comments:
Thanks Robin. You make my day everyday! Love your blog!:)
ACTUALLY I was just telling Heidi about the centuries old Birthday tradition known as Birthday Bra.
Basically you have to show the 1st Biker you come across the bra that you chose to wear for your birthday.
YAY!!
What? She's Canadian.. She don't know any better.
I'm Canadian...and I would know better. Nice try though!!
Oh, please. Being Canadian is your hobby, remember, not a full-time gig. You could very well fall for this.
By the way, do you speak Canadian? Also, I have an aunt who lives in Canada, Marge? Do you know her? Aunt Marge from Canada?
Sure, I know Marge, she's really nice! I hope you can read this, it's in Canadian.
Post a Comment