Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Jesus Bread, Part II

Jesus Bread rocks. Woot!

I had two slices of Jesus Toast with my organic pasta and organic artichoke/tomato sauce and broccolini. It's been a big night in Robin's kitchen.

Jesus Bread is like the most grainy, wheaty bread ever. The slices are thin, but they are super heavy and chewy. I had two pieces, and I feel like I ate a brick. Jesus Bread is to be eaten in moderation, it seems. I'm fairly sure Jesus is on the record in favor of moderation, so that works.

After dinner, I was so pumped about Jesus Bread that I googled it to see what other people think about it. It seems that Jesus Bread is beloved by (1) diabetics, (2) cults, and (3) bodybuilders. I don't really fit in with those, so I think I'm starting a new category - (4) People who watch Oprah.

The best discovery of the night, however, was finding the Jesus Bread website: http://www.food-for-life.com/index.asp

Now, I can not only have Jesus Bread, I can apparently have Jesus Tortillas, Jesus Pitas, Jesus Muffins, Jesus Fettuccine, Jesus Hot Dog Buns, and Jesus Raisin Bran.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JESUS MUFFINS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!!!

*rolls around in a fit of laughter that might make one pee oneself*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Hey Zuess

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»