Just wanted to send out a little thanks to my friend Jenni, who talked me into doing this. I just got home from an hour and a half of swim class, and I have spin class in EIGHT HOURS.
Hope you're enjoying that ice cream cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Uhhh . . . let's be clear here. I suggested a nice, little, all-girl triathlon that would require 11 weeks of training, none of which would occur BEFORE work. And don't begrudge me my sweets-- I live in the frickin' tundra. We need something to keep us happy up here. It's 20, that's right 2-0, degrees. So enjoy your outdoor running and riding and basking in the sun!
ROWWRRR>. CHICK FIGHT!!!!
Beware, Robin! From personal experience I can tell you that that Jenni person has scary abilities to talk people into potentially dangerous ways to physically exert themselves. I myself bought a bicycle (and subsequently crashed, but have now healed), and—no exaggeration here—joined a gym last month! Would I ever have done it without her prodding (umm, I mean, her encouragement)? NO! (Now realize that if Jenni ever has her own blog, I'll give her the credit for my amazing weight loss over the last year. But this is your blog, so I'll join you sympathetically as a victim of her devious ways rather than a victor!)
With heartfelt sympathy,
Chris
P.S. In the real tundra, the temperature was only 9ยบ, Jenni. Put on another layer.
Dude, you got the smackdown from your MOM. hahahahahah
Post a Comment