Sunday, February 26, 2006

Playtime is Over

Ok, I'm officially rejoining my class tomorrow. I've missed one swim, one bike, and two runs. Not awful. So, tomorrow night I will be back in the pool, chilling with Coach Jim. Yay!

A big welcome to the blog to my cousin, who I found out recently is ALSO training for a traithlon. We had no idea - great minds just think alike. I am please to announce that we are both remedial swimmers...apparently that breathing-in-water confusion is genetic.

This afternoon I have to go buy fins (another accessory!!) for my swim class. By the time the actual triathlon happens, I'm going to need a rolly suitcase to carry all of my gear. And maybe a pit crew, like in Nascar. When I come out of the water, they could rush over and towel me off, throw on my shoes, force-feed me Gatorade, put me on my bike, and send me out again. (And obviously someone would need to be there making that air gun lug-nut-tightening noise, just for effect). Resumes are being accepted now.

No comments: