mm yeah.. That's nice about the house and all that, but what I want to know is.. why is J Dub not fat yet? I know he got married.. I SAW him get married and yet he is still not fat. Why? What is this? NOT FAIR!! GAH!!
Robin.. seriously.. explanations are in order. Does your apartment not follow the laws of normal American marriage physics?
3 comments:
mm yeah.. That's nice about the house and all that, but what I want to know is.. why is J Dub not fat yet? I know he got married.. I SAW him get married and yet he is still not fat. Why? What is this? NOT FAIR!! GAH!!
Robin.. seriously.. explanations are in order. Does your apartment not follow the laws of normal American marriage physics?
Seriously, I have no idea. I've been feeding him Crisco sandwiches and lard casserole, just like the vows required, but NOTHING.
Update please! kthxbye..
Post a Comment