Here's the back of the house. The four upstairs windows are the gameroom, which will basically be a J's man cave. Many happy hours of Guitar Hero will be played here. Just below the game room is the patio. On the right is the fireplace. This would be an ideal place for cigar smoking, if anyone were so inclined.
Wednesday we meet with the guy who does all the wiring for speakers, internet, security system, etc. This is going so fast!

1 comment:
But wait.. who do you know that is Macho and cool enough to smoke cigars on your balcony?! WHO!!
Oh yeah.. THIS GUY! MUHAHAHA
By the way, my final film will be done in early May so after that I will have all the time in the world for a break. Then I am all yours.. and J's.. You have to share me now.
And YES I will bring Rockband. Dave on the Mic (boi!) J on guitar and Robin on drums. THAT is priceless!!
Tell them construction boys.. chop chop! Tucker is one the way. :)
-Dave
Post a Comment